MultiFlo™ Capable Mass Flow Controllers and Meters
GF100 Series mass flow measurement and control
Designed for semiconductor, MOCVD and other gas flow control applications that require a high-purity, all-metal flow path, the Brooks GF Series mass flow controllers deliver outstanding performance, reliability and flexibility. The GF Series has been marathon-tested to over three times the semiconductor industry standard for reliability, ensuring repeatable low-drift performance over time.
- Ultra-fast 300-millisecond settling time
- Optional pressure transient insensitive (PTI), high accuracy and safe delivery system models available
- MultiFlo™ gas and range configurability
- Corrosion-resistant Hastelloy® sensor tube and valve orifice (jet)
GF40/80 mass flow measurement and control
Designed for solar thin film deposition, CVD, vacuum processes, bioreactors and other industrial gas flow control applications that require cost-efficient solutions.
- Elastomer or metal seal
- Fast sub 1 second settling time
- MultiFlo gas and range configurability
- Corrosion-resistant Hastelloy sensor tube